.The Law firm of Jacob Rozenberg was established in 1982
.The firm specializes in Israeli, Dutch and Belgian law and has been working with the Belgian Embassy for over thirty years
• All notary services, including large-scale notary certificates.
We regularly provide legal opinions regarding Dutch, Belgian, French and US law to the Courts in Israel.
Our main fields of expertise are the following:
• Real estate services, including: sales, renting, transfers, registrations, appeals, appeal committees, corrections of copying errors at the Land Registry Bureau, preparation of documents for real-estate tenders, and more.
• Property management: dealing with all matters required for renting and maintenance of property on behalf of their owners.
• Real estate services in the Netherlands and Belgium.
• Inheritance laws, including: wills, inheritance orders, orders of probate, in accordance with the Jewish law and the Law of the State of Israel.
• Companies and Associations: establishing, liquidation, transfer of shares, appointing directors, certificates.
• Foreign countries' laws: especially the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the United States.
• Court appearances in the Netherlands.
• Representation in rabbinical courts and arbitrations, both in Hebrew and English.
• Legal services for guardians.
• Arranging an apostille stamp in Israel, in the United States, Belgium, Holland, France, Argentine, the United Kingdom and North Ireland, and other countries.
• Preparing certificates for minors traveling abroad without their parent.
• General consultation.
Special field of expertise: Notarized certifications of translations in the following languages:
1) Hebrew, English, French, Dutch, Flemish, Africans: all kinds of documents in almost every degree of difficulty.
2) Yiddish, Ladino, German, Latin, Esperanto, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Romanian (Moldavian), Aramaic, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian: certificates and short documents only.